Welcome!

Hi!
Welcome to Javier´s Books Reviews!

Books are my passion. I have traveled through time, visited the most fascinating places, met wonderful people, known the ideas that moved generations of men and women, all through the books I've read.

It is my belief that books enhance the quality of our lives, and that every contribution to promoting reading is also a contribution for a better world.

This blog is dedicated to promoting reading, presenting book reviews to make easy the choosing of books you, the reader, may enjoy or find meaningful.

Let's share our book preferences; please contribute with your comments, request reviews of  specific books you may be interested in, request a summary of an author's work. I'll be glad to contribute with this effort to enhance the comprehension and admiration of the literary world.

Let´s get started.


Comments

Popular Posts